Avenging Spirit, a cult Japanese arcade game is now available on iOS!
Paris, France – December 14th 2010: DotEmu, developer and publisher specialized in bringing retro games back to life, is proud to announce the launch of one of the best japanese platform-arcade games of the 90’s: Avenging Spirit. Originally developed and published in 1991 by JALECO LTD., the game is now available for download worldwide on the Apple AppStore.
During a walk with his girlfriend, a boy is ambushed by agents of a mysterious crime organization and is shot to death. Now, as a wandering spirit with the ability to possess most others, he is summoned by his girlfriend's father to save her from those criminals.
Have you ever dreamt of possessing your enemies in a video game?
- Fight through 6 stages to infiltrate the crime organization’s base in order to rescue your beloved girlfriend.
- Over 20 enemies to possess. Take control of their special moves, special jump abilities and more!
- Two difficulty modes available: Freeplay and Arcade.
- Unlock the stages in Arcade and replay them as much as you want.
- Fullscreen or original resolution with a v-pad completely adapted for your iDevice.
- Game Center: more than 30 achievements to unlock and online leaderboard.
A First Preview is available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zy03JCw1Zw